Open the Command page from the Joe chat
Execute any [
explain] query and click the Details and visualization at the end of the response.
Open the Command page from the Platform
- When in an organization, click the History menu item under SQL optimization.
- You will see the latest commands run with Joe in your organization. Click the Your commands button to filter commands made by you or type related text to the search field and press Enter, it could be PostgreSQL commands, tables names, etc.
- Click on the command card to open the Command page.
Search through optimization history
- Project name: click the project tag or use the
- Joe command type: click the command tag or use the
- Session ID: click the session tag or use the
- Author: click the author tag or use the
- Similar queries: click the find similar button or use the
- Favorites: click the Favorites button on the top of the page or use the
- The search field allows using part of a query for searching.
Select similar queries
You can easily select all queries from history that have the same structure, but different parameter values. All queries in Database Lab has a fingerprint assigned, it works like a hash for a query and doesn't take parameters values assigned. Click on the find similar button on a command card or use
fingerprint: label in a search field if you already know the fingerprint.
When you use this option, anyone who knows the special link can view your query, plan, and all the parameters. Check that there is no sensitive data.
- To share a query with people outside of your organization on the Command page click the Share button.
- Choose Anyone with a special link and members of the organization can view option.
- Copy the public link and click the Save changes button.
- Now the command page is shared with anyone on the internet who has a link.
Select the Only members of the organization can view option to make the command page private again.
You can save queries to discover them faster in the future.
- On the SQL optimization history page with a list of commands, click the Bookmark button to add the command to the favorites list.
- Click the Favorites button on the top of the page or use the
is:favoritelabel to see your favorites list.