As a Full Stack Software Engineer, you will be buildung new tools as a part of Postgres.ai platform to work with databases. Postgres.ai is the platform for companies and DB experts. It allows to effectively solve DB-related problems using help from human and artificial DBAs.
- Employment Type: full-time, remote.
- Company: Postgres.ai, located in San Francisco Bay Area.
- 3+ years experience developing applications that run in a production environment using Go.
- Strong experience in client side React framework.
- Knowledge and experience working with PostgreSQL.
- Excellent HTML/CSS skills – you understand not only how to build the data, but how to make it look great too.
- Strong experience in all aspects of client-side performance optimization.
- Deep understanding of HTTP protocol, data structures, JSON.
- Rest API development experience.
- Knowledge in CI/CD solutions.
- Contributions to open-source.
- Basic understanding of containerization concepts and tools, Docker specifically.
- Good command of the English language.
- Practical knowledge of computer science fundamentals including data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented programming.
- Experience working remotely.
- Interesting and challenging work.
- Team of professionals and supportive atmosphere.
- Extremely competitive pay depending on experience and skills.
- Flexible working hours/home-office.
- Health care payment.
- Online IT /Business English course.