Senior Software Engineer | Go
As a Senior Go Developer, you will be building components of the Postgres.ai Platform.
- Employment type: full-time, remote.
- Company: Postgres.ai, headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- 3+ years experience developing server applications using Go.
- Deep understanding of HTTP protocol, data structures, JSON.
- Rest API development experience.
- Solid skills of basic SQL (SQL-92).
- Understanding of concepts of distributed systems engineering.
- Cloud experience (AWS, GCP).
None of the following is a requirement, yet having any of these items increases your chances to be a perfect match for the Postgres.ai team.
- PostgreSQL experience is a big plus.
- Deep understanding of containerization concepts and tools, Docker specifically.
- Kubernetes experience is a big plus, especially if you:
- participated in development of k8s operators,
- have experience of working with databases managed by k8s.
- Deep understanding of file systems.
- ZFS experience.
- Experience in development of observability tools.
- Advanced knowledge of CI/CD tools.
- Contributions to Open Source projects.
- Good command of English.
- Solid knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals including the following topics:
- Data Structures,
- Algorithms, and
- System Optimization.
- Experience working remotely.
- Development of game-changing tools for software engineers.
- Interesting and challenging tasks, basis for constant learning of new technologies.
- Team of professionals and a supportive atmosphere.
- Extremely competitive pay depending on experience and skills.
- Flexible working hours/home-office.
- Health care payment.
- Online IT / Business English course.
Send us your CV to [email protected]