In addition to Slack integration, Joe Bot can be now integrated with Postgres.ai Platform, providing convenient Web UI for all developers who want to troubleshoot and optimize SQL efficiently. Secure and performant Web UI works in any modern browser (even mobile!) and brings more flexibility, 1:1 communication, and visualization options.
- [EE] Support Web UI integration with Postgres.ai Platform (see our updated Joe Bot Tutorial to integrate)
- Extendable communication types: implement support for your favorite messenger
- Channel Mapping: plug-in as many databases as you want in one Database Lab instance
- [EE] Support multiple Database Lab instances in parallel
- New commands to monitor current activity and terminate long-lasting queries
- Flexible Bot configuration: various convenient options are available in one place
- Permalinks: when integrated with Postgres.ai Platform, Joe responses contain links to a detailed analysis of SQL execution plans, with three visualization options (FlameGraphs, PEV2 by Dalibo, and good old "explain.depesz.com", all embedded to the Platform)
The full list of changes can be found in Changelog. Can't wait to try!