After years of work with large enterprises, we're investigating how Database Lab can help mid-size software companies (15-100 engineers) improve the safety and testability of their database changes.
We're recruiting a small number of companies to join a Customer Advisory Group to help us tailor our product to their needs. Group members will receive free access to Database Lab for 6 months.
Companies who are accepted into the Customer Advisory Group will make the following commitments.
- They will fully setup the Database Lab Engine and Joe Bot.
- They will designate at least two people to serve as internal product champions for Database Lab.
- The designated product champions will attend a monthly, 30-minute feedback session with our team.
- Gain all the benefits of Database Lab, including automated database migration testing, seamless SQL optimization, and realistic test environments. Free for 6 months.
- Shape our product roadmap to the needs of your organization.
- Added Bonus: We will run a free PostgreSQL Query Optimization Training course for your whole team based on the #1 voted talk from this year's PGConf.Online.
- Company must have 15-100 software engineers
- Company must use PostgreSQL as its primary database
- Company must be willing to commit to a monthly 30-minute meeting to provide feedback
Questions? Contact us using the Intercom bubble to the right and leave an email so we can reach back out.